Hinweis

Sie verwenden einen veralteten Browser, bestimmte Objekte k├Ânnen falsch oder gar nicht angezeigt werden.

Verschiedene aktuelle Browser:

History

1933
Foundation of the company by Willi Basler in Zofingen

1967
Conversion into a joint stock company

1970
Construction of the factory building in Buchs

1972
Expansion of the factory building

1985
Takeover by the company Berlac in Sissach

1996
Commissioning of the new building with 12’000 m3 usable volume

1997
First certification according to ISO 9001

1997
Acquisition of the company Morf AG Markierungen in Glattbrugg

1999
Takeover of the road marking division of Trilacolor in Zofingen

2001
Addition of a floor to the administration building

2002
Sale of the wood and parquet division to the company Otto Weibel AG in Urdorf

2004
Expansion forwarding area

2006
Recertification ISO 9001:2008 / Initial certification ISO 14001:2004

2008
75th anniversary Basler Lacke

2011
Launch of the new brand name and corporate design under the
Roof of the Berlac Group

2014
Ski&Board and Carbon Coatings business units are transferred to Berlac AG,
Transfer Sissach

2015
Recertification ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004

2021
Successful recertification ISO 9001:2015 and 14001:2015, valid until 05/2024

This site is registered on wpml.org as a development site.